20121220

Gone for good.

Nah... Kidding. Just when I thought my life would be good without Tumblr, I realized I was kidding myself. I like the blue dashboard, and if Karp didn't already know, changing that significant feature will lose him big bucks. And if he freaking introduced IMs, I swear I'm personally flying to NY to kick his sorry ass.

Why the language, young lady? Don't ask me that, don't call me that. I'm getting older. It's time I.. be more positive and less... turbulent with emotions. Not that adults should be stone-like, but you gotta learn to reserve and prioritize. I want blogging to be that - sharing. Telling you boring stories, reflections of my environment.. Not things I'd rather people not judge me by, which because I'd rather that to not happen, made me decide to control what I share online. So I've been there, and done that - the whole teenage angst, although I admit mine is probably less radical, monotonous or never envy-worthy. I do not mind, I mean - who cares other than our fifteen-year old self?

So, I'm off blogging here now. Update your links. I'd merely share stuff there, food photos, travel photos, lots of music, studying rants, talk about the people I meet and what I learn from them, spread the love and (I know, cliche) build myself, in a way. I've hopped platforms way too many times, maybe settling down would do me good. Or rather, just settling down with the idea of not caring were I blog and who reads my blogposts but the fact that I blog and I share something in this already overwhelmed-with-information place called the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment